Hi from Ireland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

avsd

Guru
Hi everyone,

Been visting the forum for a while now and thought it was time I introduced myself .

In early 50's been cycling for 15+ years as a recevery exercise following a road traffic accident. Done a few 100 miles and really like the idea of a FnRtC events. Here the seaside is 10-20 minutes away so not quite the same challenge as you London guys :laugh:

I will leave you with an old Irish toast which seems appropriate "may the road rise up to meet you" but perhaps it would be better if it was "fall down" as in "down hill"

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
Hi welcome I am fairly new too. Nice part of the world you are from :hello:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I will leave you with an old Irish toast which seems appropriate "may the road rise up to meet you"

And the wind be always at your back :biggrin: I'd agree with that bit too!!

Welcome.

You could always cycle to a different bit of coast!

Hi everyone,

Been visting the forum for a while now and thought it was time I introduced myself .

In early 50's been cycling for 15+ years as a recevery exercise following a road traffic accident. Done a few 100 miles and really like the idea of a FnRtC events. Here the seaside is 10-20 minutes away so not quite the same challenge as you London guys :laugh:

I will leave you with an old Irish toast which seems appropriate "may the road rise up to meet you" but perhaps it would be better if it was "fall down" as in "down hill"

Hiya; I take it you are not from Offaly ;-)

TrevorM

I was down in your kingdom on Sunday, cycled the Legananny Trail over Slieve Croob. Only 23 miles but tough climbs!
I'm in Carryduff.

Top Bottom