Hi from Kent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flissh

Hello all,:hello:

Been lurking for a while and thought it was time to say hello. I'm a middle aged woman who gave up running and thought it would be good to get on a bike now and again and some how I've become hooked.
Love cycle chat and all the friendly advice thats available, just wish I'd realised years ago how good cycling is.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
Welcome :cheers:

Cycling seems much easier to keep up than running too, if I don't run for a couple of weeks, first run back leaves me struggling to walk for a couple of days :smile:

OP
OP
flissh

flissh

oo hang on I think I'm a Kentish Lady, and yes cycling is so much more dignified that running!

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
:welcome: Flissh: I too feel I should have started cycling much earlier in life.
Better late than never :smile:

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Hello back from Kent :smile:

paul04

Über Member
Welcome to the website. Like you I also did running before, but had problems with my knees, so took up cycling and its the best thing I have done.

boybiker

Guru
Hey, what part of Kent are you from?

I'm based in Maidstone and I believe there is a ride planned around Gravesend next month. Check the informal ride forum for the details if you fancy coming.

OP
OP
flissh

flissh

Hey, what part of Kent are you from?

I'm based in Maidstone and I believe there is a ride planned around Gravesend next month. Check the informal ride forum for the details if you fancy coming.
Thanks for that, I will have a look. I'm not far from maidstone.

Top Bottom