Hi from Kingston, CAN

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Looserlama

Regular
I'm new to the forum and thought I'd say hi. So... hi!

I currently live in Kingston, ON, Canada.

I'm pretty new to the cycling world. I spent most of last summer backpacking around Europe. We found that biking around was actually much more enjoyable and satisfying than anything else we did. So I've now decided to organize a full on bike trip through Europe this coming summer (starting in Gibraltar and going up to Bergen).

I'm super excited, and if any of you want to talk just answer this post or send me a PM!

ScotiaLass

Guru
:hello:
I ride a 29er MTB and live in Scotland.....love Canada, visited Calgary and the Rockies a few years back and can't wait to go again :smile:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hello. Welcome to the form :welcome: . Your'e not the only one from Canada who is a member.

OP
OP
Looserlama

Looserlama

Regular
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!

Actually we will probably still be in France for the start of July, although we might already be in Germany. Not sure yet

Voinar

:welcome:

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
I'm new to the forum and thought I'd say hi. So... hi!

I currently live in Kingston, ON, Canada.

I'm pretty new to the cycling world. I spent most of last summer backpacking around Europe. We found that biking around was actually much more enjoyable and satisfying than anything else we did. So I've now decided to organize a full on bike trip through Europe this coming summer (starting in Gibraltar and going up to Bergen).

I'm super excited, and if any of you want to talk just answer this post or send me a PM!
Wow, that's a great tour, very jealous.

Welcome to cycle chat, looking forward to reading up on your ride sometime.

J

Top Bottom