Hi from Leeds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tsharman

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. Im Tony from leeds and commute from leeds to halifax, around 15 miles each way or thereabouts. Just bought myself a brand new Surly long haul trucker for the commute and hopeing to do some shortish tours on over to the lake district at some point. Anyway thats me and the bike, so like i said i just wanted to say hello to everyone. :biggrin:

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Welcome aboard Tony. That's a fair old commute & not the flatest either :rolleyes: My parents live over that way, so occasionally I cycle round there, but prefer flat east Yorkshire :thumbsup:
Just ordered a LHT myself, I was unable to try one anywhere, but have only read good reviews, so took the plunge, although yesterday there was a garbled message on the answerphone & it sounds like I'll be waiting another 3 weeks for mine to arrive :sad:

OP
OP
T

Tsharman

Cheers guys for the welcome, @ saltydog, I waited from april until the 16th july for mine so be prepared! It is an exellent bike mate, and like you never ridden one just read a lot about it. Hope to see you all out and about maybe.

Top Bottom