Hi From Longfield, Kent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pjallen

Hi there,

I have just regustered after purchasing a new bike (Pinnacle Expede 0.0), first time I had been on a road bike for 22 years. Have really caught the bug for cycling, had the bike for three days and:

1. been across London (Victoria to Fenchurch St)

2. commuted home from Fenchuch to Longfield, and not in too much distress (apart from saddle sore)

Look forward to swapping bike and route information with anybody in the London and Kent area.

Looking to do a London to Brighton in the next 8 weeks, also taking the bike on holiday to Devon and Bewl.

Happy cycling.

Gelv

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Welcome aboard Gelv.

There's quite a concentration of cc'ers in the SE, and a number of those on Kent/London borders. Longfield's a bit further out than us, but nothing that's not rideable. We're on the London end of the A207 most Sundays (though not this one as I'm off camping and they're down to Ashford).

Hope to see you on the commute some time.

Andy.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hello Gelv and welcome to the forum. As Mr Arallsopp said, there are good few of us on here from the London Kent Borders and we try to meet up on a regular basis.
A few of us are cycling down to Ashford tomorrow and doing a loop down there.
Check out the rides section of this site for more rides.
As to London to Brighton, check the post for the FNRttC.. it's jolly good fun. London to Brighton in September overnight.

Ian

Sharky

Guru
Hi there,

I have just regustered after purchasing a new bike (Pinnacle Expede 0.0), first time I had been on a road bike for 22 years. Have really caught the bug for cycling, had the bike for three days and:

1. been across London (Victoria to Fenchurch St)

2. commuted home from Fenchuch to Longfield, and not in too much distress (apart from saddle sore)

Look forward to swapping bike and route information with anybody in the London and Kent area.

Looking to do a London to Brighton in the next 8 weeks, also taking the bike on holiday to Devon and Bewl.

Happy cycling.

Gelv
Hope you are still cycling and still have the cycling "bug".
One of my regular loops brings me back down the Hartley Bottom road to Longfield Hill before an exhilarating drop back into Longfield and home.

From another Longfield resident.

Top Bottom