Hi from Merseyside

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Phil80

Hi

Been looking on this site for a while now, so I thought I'd say hello

Live in St Helens and try to get out on the Bike (GT Avalanche) as often as possible. Mostly into Widnes and onto the Trans Pennine trail through Warrington.

Looking for people to ride with and possibly advice when needed.

Cheers

cyclegeek

Hello and :welcome: There are a few clubs in Merseyside (I used to live in liverpool for 4 years) that you could get in contact with to go riding. Liverpool century springs to mind, and one called Liverpool mercury? I think. And if you live closer to Warrington I'm sure they will have a few cycling clubs.

David_widnes

Veteran
Hello and welcome from Widnes sounds like we share an affection for the trans pennine trail. I enjoy a regular ride along it and sometimes do a loop from widnes to manchester airport and return along the trail.

OP
OP
P

Phil80

Nice one David_Widnes. Usually get on at Spike Island, past the power station and then follow the canal through Earlestown back to St Helens. If the weathers good i'll just carry on through warrington and get as far as Altrincham.

I'm always looking for new routes

billy1561

BB wrecker
Look out for a red and white avalanche along that trail Phil, i sometimes do the Tpt with at least one other guy sometimes up to 3 others. From warrington up to the bridge then along bridgewater into stockton heath and back. Don' mind varying the route when weather allows

Top Bottom