Hi from Northants

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycle99

Hi everyone,

Looking for a place to talk cycling and found these forums

I started rad cycling new year 2016 having taken on a challenge of riding JohnO Groats to Lands End in Sete,ber 2016 for Charity
Began training between Christmas and New Year having bought a bike and kit

I have really taken to the whole cycling thing and since completing the charity ride in September am now doing sportives and looking for more to do

I hope to be able to have like minded people to get advice from and to find riding friends in my area to go out with

Cycle99

Shaun

Founder
Welcome to CycleChat. It sounds like you're going to have a full calendar of cycling this year - I hope you enjoy it. :okay:

Are you doing JOGLE as part of a supported group or is it just you and some friends planning it all yourselves?

There's plenty of info in your LEJOG forum that might help you out too: https://www.cyclechat.net/forums/lands-end-to-john-ogroats-lejog.9/

Good luck.

Cheers,
Shaun

OP
OP
Cycle99

Cycle99

Welcome to CycleChat. It sounds like you're going to have a full calendar of cycling this year - I hope you enjoy it. :okay:

Are you doing JOGLE as part of a supported group or is it just you and some friends planning it all yourselves?

There's plenty of info in your LEJOG forum that might help you out too: https://www.cyclechat.net/forums/lands-end-to-john-ogroats-lejog.9/

Good luck.

Cheers,
Shaun

Hi Shaun,

We did it last year. A group of Thirteen friends ridinng and 5 support crew. We set up the whole thing ourselves and funded it ourselves. We raised a staggering £25,400 for the three charities we chose. We are all very proud especially for eleven of us who were not cyclists previously.

Drago

Legendary Member
I am near Brackley, South Northants
Not a gazillion miles. I'm South Northants, near Salcey Forest, Pete XXX is in Northampton itself, Biggs is up Welly way.

We should all get together for a nice wee ride some time.

Top Bottom