Hi from Northumberland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

munrobagger48

It's a sunny hello from Northumberland this morning. I have reached the wrong side of 60 but am pretty fit and luckily retired married, enjoy getting away in our campervan. I enjoy cycling, looking for my first road bike at present as Mrs Munrobagger has recently bought one with a granny wheel and is beating me up hills haha. Also enjoy sports climbing and walking.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:welcome:

Falco Frank

Über Member
:welcome: Sire!

I guessing, gearing and lightness of bike might be key issues for you to investigate but what do I know, lol, I have always dreaded hills....

I do quite like going down them, of course.

Happy hunting & grinding!

OP
OP
munrobagger48

munrobagger48

Morning and :welcome:.

So how many Munros have you got under your belt so far?
Ive have another 40 to do and Mrs Munrobagger 47, but most of them are in the Northwest where all the bad weather and midges hang out lol.
Yeah that video is awesome will a new road bike allow me to do that haha

Falco Frank

Über Member
Awesome innit :notworthy:

Ok, I'll play, I didnt know the meaning....

"Munro
A Munro is a mountain in Scotland with a height over 3000ft. Munros are named after Sir Hugh Munro, 4th Baronet, who produced the first list of such hills, known as Munros Tables, in 1891. Wikipedia"

Slioch

Guru
@Falco Frank

If you think cyclists are a bit weird, they've got nothing on hillwalkers and their obsession with lists.
Try also Googling on Corbetts, Marilyns, Hewitts :okay:

It's a sunny hello from Northumberland this morning. I have reached the wrong side of 60 but am pretty fit and luckily retired married, enjoy getting away in our campervan. I enjoy cycling, looking for my first road bike at present as Mrs Munrobagger has recently bought one with a granny wheel and is beating me up hills haha. Also enjoy sports climbing and walking.
Welcome to cc

Top Bottom