Hi from Plymouth!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lajo

Hello everyone, i am new to cycling as a adult anyway ;) 35 year old female who recently bought a bike and have been going out and about on the weekends with my 12 year old daughter. Getting a feel for it again and finding that i really enjoy riding my bike, even if i am huffing and puffing up hills while my daughter races ahead hehe.

Not really sure what else to write in this section, i guess i am looking for ideas of places to go, perhaps others may want to meet up? Id love to join a group or something but fear i would slow everyone down hehe Maybe thats for later?

Anyway, hello everyone :biggrin:

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
wave.gif
Hello. I used to live in Plymouth, there are lovely places like dartmoore, the south coast of cornwall and the south coast of devon only a bicycle ride away.

OP
OP
L

Lajo

HI Gaz, thanks for taking the time to reply, i need to go out exploring, find places which are pretty easy going ( i seriously huff and puff my way round on my bike :ohmy: ) plus bearing in mind i have a child in tow. I am lucky to live so local to many beautiful places and the added bonus of having an estate car to carry the bikes to locations. Save my legs that extra journey ha!

Lucheni

Hey, congrats on getting out and about by bike! I was puffing like a steam train for the first few months too, and I had to walk all the hills. I'm sure you'll be catching up with your daughter in no time and loving every minute of it.

I need to go out exploring, find places which are pretty easy going.

Get a map and go for it! I think exploring is half the fun, it's certainly much more enjoyable by bike than on foot or in a car. If you're ever planning to venture down to West Cornwall, give me a shout. I'm still pretty slow so no worries on that score. :tongue:

Top Bottom