''Hi'' from Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John the Canuck

..a long way from somewhere called Home..
well, South Lanarkshire..
started cycling with the Hertfordshire CC in the ''cough'' mid 50s [ year not age.....^_^]
still got some B&W photos of 25mile TimeTrials on a steel Raleigh which weighed a ton...
moved to Canada................ and stopped cycling

now retired, I have decided to start again
low key though - i live on a farm 3 miles from the village and thought it would be a nice way to enjoy the country lanes
Bought a Trek FX 7.2 some time ago - dusted it off - browsed your Forum - decided to join for the wealth of knowledge and the chat - long dark nights out here at the moment .........and SNOWING.....:cold:

john

Hello from the Scottish Borders :hello:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Welcome John from further up in Perthshire. Don't think we are going to get much cycling for the next couple of days. Friday looks more promising. We are getting quite a healthy Scottish contingent on here. Great forum and lots of lovely people that are willing to help you out with technical stuff and encourage you on your riding. :thumbsup:

fimm

Veteran
Welcome John.
If you have a look at the "Informal Rides" section, you'll find there's quite an active bunch organising stuff in Scotland, if you'd like to join in!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hi. Welcome from powys

OP
OP
J

John the Canuck

..a long way from somewhere called Home..
Welcome John.
If you have a look at the "Informal Rides" section, you'll find there's quite an active bunch organising stuff in Scotland, if you'd like to join in!

thanks - had a look - interesting - but after many, many years 'out of the saddle' i need to build myself up again.......

john

Top Bottom