Hi from Sheffield

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nervouscyclist

Hi,

Just wanted to break the ice and say hello.

I am really enjoying reading the forums here and there is so much good advice. I'm a regular cyclist but next year I might be doing probably the craziest thing of my life and cycling coast to coast across the USA.

It's a bit mad but I would love to do it and may not get another chance so I'm doing a load of research. The forums and folks on them here are so useful and I have so much to learn.

Thanks for all the information and look forward to asking some probably very daft questions.

Hi Nervouscyclist and welcome to the forum. Youre from my neck of the wood originally, though i left South Yorkshire for a sunnier life in southern spain. Im a pretty new cyclist and truely have my targets set on accomplishing a cycle from Gibraltar back up to Rotherham in South Yorkshire in September :tongue:

bauldbairn

Nervouscyclist said:
Hi,

Just wanted to break the ice and say hello.

I am really enjoying reading the forums here and there is so much good advice.

Thanks for all the information and look forward to asking some probably very daft questions.

Hello and Welcome to the CC forums. :bravo:

Don't worry about asking daft questions on here, we all do it - as long as you don't mind daft answers. :bravo: - :smile:

OP
OP
N

Nervouscyclist

Hi all and thanks for the welcome!

I'm really in the very early stages of planning my big trip and want to be thoroughly prepared.

So much great information here though so I'll leaf through it and risk a question if there is something I cant find. Big thank you for the kind welcome!!

Top Bottom