Hi from south cheshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cookie56

As I've been lurking on here for a while now thought I'd make introductions. Just started back on regular cycling at the beginning of February this year. Bought myself a montague folding hybrid to do the partial commute every other day, and once I knew I was going to stick it out bought myself a 2nd hand cannondale caad8 - loving it apart from the brakes so just bought some 105 5700 calipers to see if these improve things. Maybe after tips for brake blocks next if that doesn't work. :smile:
Really seeing a difference after a couple of months and averaging 75-80 miles per week, including a 25-35 mile ride at the weekend.
I'm in nantwich and seem to have great cycling options around me, plus working in north wales means I get to try a few hills too.
Seems like a great place for tips and advice, hopefully I can contribute too
Cheers steve

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
:welcome::thumbsup:Happy CCing! Some great riding in the Peaks too:bicycle:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hi. Welcome from powys

:welcome: Steve. I live in Bolton TBH but I often work out of the CCC depot at Guilden Sutton at the end of the M53. In fact I'll be there all next week as it happens, and after spending months driving around Cheshire East, West & Chester I really would like to get my bike down there and do some miles on it.

I see loads of cyclists almost everyday I'm down there, and the EUREKA cafe out at Two Mills is always chockablock when it's open as well. Must get there one day and see what all the kerfuffle is.

Top Bottom