Hi From South Derbyshire!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Boon 51

Veteran
Hi from me... :smile:

OP
OP
Noodle Legs

Noodle Legs

Winging it
Your more than welcome at mercia CC, slow groups averages 15 mph so i believe and its easier to ride in a group with the drafting effect and and a cake stop :smile: The club has rides from that pace ,around 18 mph average for the medium group and the fast group hammers along at 21 mph average .

Thanks, may take you up on that once I get my road bike hopefully around oct time. Reckon I could manage a 15mph average to start off! Do they meet up outside Burton town hall by any chance? Was at work the other sunday on Borough road and saw a boat load of folk meeting up there.....got blackish coloured jerseys on???

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Thanks, may take you up on that once I get my road bike hopefully around oct time. Reckon I could manage a 15mph average to start off! Do they meet up outside Burton town hall by any chance? Was at work the other sunday on Borough road and saw a boat load of folk meeting up there.....got blackish coloured jerseys on???

Yes they do :smile:
Missed it this week as i put my back out last thursday so i thought that a long ride might not help , went on Monday for my quickie loop and i realized i had made the right descision .

OP
OP
Noodle Legs

Noodle Legs

Winging it
Yes they do :smile:
Missed it this week as i put my back out last thursday so i thought that a long ride might not help , went on Monday for my quickie loop and i realized i had made the right descision .

Ouch! :thumbsdown: my sympathies! I hate bad backs and I get them regular, had sciatica twice! It don't help spending most of my working day bent double mind you!
If I do feel a twinge I always go have a dip in the pool.........works every time!

AnneW

Über Member
:welcome:

Top Bottom