Hi from St Helens, Merseyside :D

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi, my name's Sophie and I'm returning to cycling after about 10 years. I had a bike as a young teen and after moving and having to get rid of my bike, I've been reminiscing ever since about how great it felt to me to cycle and the weird sense of freedom it gave me. So with my practically nonexistent budget, I bought an old, secondhand junker to get to college and work off all the butter I've been eating lately XD

I'm quite scared of other cyclists at the moment, but this forum seems very friendly and I'm so happy to have found it. Everything is very straightforward which is great because I have no knowledge of biking terms, acronyms, etc. I'm even afraid to take the bike apart, but know I'll have to learn for the maintenance and repairs I'll have to do to fix it up cosmetically, though I think I should be more worried about the rusting screws.

But anyway, I'm rambling on. It's really really great to be able to say hello to everyone here and I hope to be a member for a long time :smile:

qwiksilver

who needs a helmet
hi nursey and welcome, your either up very early or very late but who am i to talk im up too lol :hello:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Yaaaaawn ! Morning Sophie,
Welcome to the team and do not be afraid to ask for help or to just join in with the banter ! Really good bunch on here.....you might even enjoy a forum ride once you h
Ave got used to being on the bike again,they are nice and easy and involve cake ! Just down the East Lancs from you,Steve

PatrickPending

Legendary Member
hi, st helens - where i was born so fairly familiar with the place - hope youn enjoy the cycling round there must say i've noticed more traffic than when i lived there!

kishan

welcome

Top Bottom