Hi from Staffordshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mick1836

Über Member
Hi, a quick hello and a few details of myself.

I have taken up cycling again for fitness as well as to continue my weigh reduction which is just over 7st with a few more to loose.:smile:
I'll be further posting once I have checked through the forum with a few cycle maintenance questions as well as a few observations from a motorists perspective regarding 'some' of our fellow cyclists on the roads these days, I'm sure there will already be threads on this subject though?

Regards Mick

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi and :welcome: Mick.

Very well done on the weight loss. Keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

Beware stirring the hornet's nest by starting threads from the "motorists perspective".;) Don't forget that the majority of us drive as well as cycle and plenty has been said on the subject before.

OP
OP
mick1836

mick1836

Über Member
Hi Phil, thanks for the welcome, the points I will make in the future relate to cyclist safety or in in my opinion, the lack of it.:rolleyes:

Hi Pete, I'm on the opposite of out county to you, just outside the county town of Stafford.:hello:

alans

black belt lounge lizard
:welcome: from a place halfway-ish between Uttoxeter & Cheadle.

OP
OP
mick1836

mick1836

Über Member
As well as being a Slimmers World member I took up cycling again to boost my weight loss and fitness as I was finding swimming lengths at the local baths extremely boring:sad:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
As well as being a Slimmers World member I took up cycling again to boost my weight loss and fitness as I was finding swimming lengths at the local baths extremely boring:sad:
I loved swimming but i do not get the time anymore to go, used to love knocking out 40 lengths or so but now i mainly commute and get the odd weekend ride family permitting .

Top Bottom