Hi from Sunny Southend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

huttster

Hi all,i am a 43 year old bloke from southend on sea,joined a few weeks ago but only got round to posting as been really busy with kids and work,i ride to work and back about 3 times a week 20miles there and back and also ride out into the country at the weekend,have been thinking of upgrading my bike recently as i want a proper road bike and may join a local club,was looking at cannondale six 105 special edition from evans cycles for £1400,i know it got bike of the year but there are probably soooo many other bikes as good if not better but have only just decided to start looking,anyone know if you can get a good deal at bike radar live at brands hatch?

Hello huttster and welcome to the ALL-NEW CC forum, from another Essex fella (Brentwood).

There's a lot of activity in the south east/ East Anglia regions for CC get-togethers, so keep your eyes open for a local ride.

Stay around and enjoy the forum.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Welcome huttster. Most bikes at that price point are good, but you're moving into 'special bike for special purpose' territory. What constitutes the 'best' bike for you will be the one that best fits the job you want it to do. Fast day rides? Commutes? Tourer? Pootler? MTB? Roadie? Hybrid? There's a world of choice out there, and the good news is that most of it is *SHINY*.

Mmmm.... Shiny.

OP
OP
huttster

huttster

Thanks for the welcome guys,have allready got a claude butler levante sports hybrid that i use for commuting,but shiny sounds good as long as it's fast.
Mmmm........shiny and fast.

Top Bottom