Hi from Swindon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biker Joe

Über Member
Hi and :welcome:
Well,you finally made it.
Nice to have here. I look forward to the helmet cams.

BSRU

A Human Being
A warm welcome to another Swindon CC'er:welcome: .
A Swindon cyclist with a helmet camera, I will have to start behaving myself on the roads:tongue:

OP
OP
S

SRSE

Regular
A warm welcome to another Swindon CC'er:welcome: .
A Swindon cyclist with a helmet camera, I will have to start behaving myself on the roads:tongue:

Might have footage of you already :tongue: you are a bit too quick for me on your pedals for a close up :laugh: maybe a fit a zoom len on my helmet cam next time :thumbsup:

BSRU

A Human Being
Might have footage of you already :tongue: you are a bit too quick for me on your pedals for a close up :laugh: maybe a fit a zoom len on my helmet cam next time :thumbsup:
I'm only quick downhill with a strong tailwind:laugh:

Luddite Joe

Über Member
Hello and welcome from a fellow Swindonian, you've come to the right place.
I joined in a few months ago and now have a cycling buddy who I met here. We try to get out most weekends for a 20 - 40 miler, building towards a 90 mile sportive in May. If you want to join us sometime let me know.
Happy cycling.

OP
OP
S

SRSE

Regular
Hello and welcome from a fellow Swindonian, you've come to the right place.
I joined in a few months ago and now have a cycling buddy who I met here. We try to get out most weekends for a 20 - 40 miler, building towards a 90 mile sportive in May. If you want to join us sometime let me know.
Happy cycling.
Thank you for your kind offer I am at the moment recovering from broken head radius :eek: unless the offer extends to towing me ^_^ it might be a little while yet :thumbsup: Thanks again

OP
OP
S

SRSE

Regular
Thank you all for the welcomes ^_^

so how many Swindonian are there in CC ? I have counted 4 so far

Top Bottom