Hi from the scottish east coast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

McBrian

Hi All,

Signed on after finding thise site researching problems with my BB5 discs.

Back in the saddle after more than 20 years without a bike after heart surgery made me realise I wasn't as fit as I thought I was, I probably won't be a regular poster but I sure will be a regular reader :-)

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi and :welcome: @McBrian

Renmurew

Veteran
Another east coaster here too :welcome:

OP
OP
McBrian

McBrian

Hi All, thanks for the very warm welcome :thumbsup:

A bit more info on me, going to hit the big 60 in the summer so I'm not going to try and keep up us with you young ones I'm just happy to be able to get back on a bike and manage a 30+ miler after recent health problems. I do most of my riding around the back roads of the East Nuek but will be doing a few commutes to the office in the West of Fife once I get my new ride, a Synapse 105 5 Disc :-)

So if you see an old guy doing 6 mph up a climb you will know it's me :hello:

Fubar

Guru
Hi All, thanks for the very warm welcome :thumbsup:

A bit more info on me, going to hit the big 60 in the summer so I'm not going to try and keep up us with you young ones I'm just happy to be able to get back on a bike and manage a 30+ miler after recent health problems. I do most of my riding around the back roads of the East Nuek but will be doing a few commutes to the office in the West of Fife once I get my new ride, a Synapse 105 5 Disc :-)

So if you see an old guy doing 6 mph up a climb you will know it's me :hello:

Hi and :welcome: from Dunfermline.

Top Bottom