Hi from the southeast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mog35

Hi all

I've been lurking on this board for a couple of years now and I thought I'd sign up and say hello

I come from Margate in Kent, have just turned 32 and have been riding on and off since I was about 6 or 7

This year I've been trying to get out on the bike as much as possible - not only commuting but long, leisurely rides. I'm starting to feel the benefits after just a few weeks - hills aren't such a problem, for example, and I just feel generally more full of energy

Hello mog! Good that you have taken the pixellated plunge and enrolled. Your next step surely, is to revisit the 'Informal Rides' bit and read up on the Friday Night visits to the Coast - Whitstable being one of the nicest, of course! Plenty of Kent action usually - come along and join in if you can.

OP
OP
M

mog35

Thanks guys for the welcome
wave.gif

Hello mog! Good that you have taken the pixellated plunge and enrolled. Your next step surely, is to revisit the 'Informal Rides' bit and read up on the Friday Night visits to the Coast - Whitstable being one of the nicest, of course! Plenty of Kent action usually - come along and join in if you can.

I've been to Whitstable a number of times by bike over the years - lovely place. It's nice to ride over, spend an hour or two browsing the excellent bookshops and having a spot of lunch before heading back home

I actually just got back from Reculver just over an hour ago - bit windy out there today!

I'll have a look at the section you mentioned, though it might be a while before I take the plunge and join you - I need to lose a few stone first and get my fitness levels back up to where they were a few years ago

Top Bottom