Hi from Tyne and Wear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi everyone!

My names Donna, I live in Tyne and Wear with my hubby and young daughter.

I turned 30 last month and its spurred me on to try and do something about getting fit as I've always been a lazy sod! I had my daughter nearly 3 years ago and I weigh more now than I did when I was pregnant. Sob.

Anyways, since our house faces the Whitehaven to Sunderland coast to coast cycle track I figured the best way to get fit would be to get out there cycling, however I haven't been on a bike since I was about 12 and wouldn't know where to start.

I have seen about enrolling on the Halfords Cycle2work scheme through my work and am currently waiting for my LoC to come through the post.I think thats everything I can say now. I'm just about to post questions about hybrid bikes on the other discussion board.

Thanks,

Donna.

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
welcome to the mad house Donna :hyper:

rodgy-dodge

An Exceptional Member
Hi Donna and :welcome: to CC, there's quite a crowd of ladies on here now. Once you get bitten by the bug you'll have no regrets...I'm Denise btw from Hartlepool (mmm that hasn't got quite the same ring as 'Jenny from the block' :smile: )just a little further south from yourself. Its a great community here and you'll find lots of help and advise when needed.

Top Bottom