Hi from Waterlooville

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wackybongwalrus

Evening All

Thought I'd subscribe having met Auntie Helen at the weekend whilst supporting aran20 at his 12 hour TT.

I'm Martin, I've been riding the bike for twelvty years and enjoy all elements of cycling, but mainly time-trialling. With four little darlings to support, the training is sparse and testing isn't particularly quick but I enjoy it. I'm riding for the ...a3crg/PBscience/SIS team this year and when I'm not riding the bike I'm helping out at local events, when dad's taxi duties allow, and working on the CTT South committee.

Oh yes, for the record, aran20 managed to bang out 254 miles in his 12 at the weekend, a truely awesome ride in 29 degrees of sun and 25mph winds. I just followed him round in a car shouting abuse at him.

Looking forward to exchanging views with you all

Wacky

Garz

Squat Member
Awesome name!

:tongue:

OP
OP
W

wackybongwalrus

Thanks for the welcome, my normal forum name is wackybongwalrustitty, but its too many characters for this forum. Its a long story, but eventually it rhymes with my last name??

Wacky

aran20

Welcome aboard WAckY, great to have you with us me old mate from the Andrew. Still reckon I did over the 260 mile mark... Results are still officially not out yet so who knows????

Top Bottom