Hi from Yeovil

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wurly

Hello Folks
I'd better make my 2nd post here. 51 years, male, i've been cycling most of my life (off and on) getting back into it after getting an ankle injury a few years ago. I'm also a bit of a hotrodder, building cars, also, for most of my life.
I'm no stranger to fabricating and generally thinking up new wacky ideas.
If i can't make it i'll buy it. If i can't buy it i'll make.
I've been dabbling with electric motors on bikes recently. I have converted 2 bikes already and will convert my new one before long.
Cheers
Mel

scots_lass

Hi Wurly and welcome to the forum. There are lots of folk with wacky ideas here so join in and have some fun!

Speck

Oldest Teenager In Town
scots_lass said:
Hi Wurly and welcome to the forum. There are lots of folk with wacky ideas here so join in and have some fun!

Hi Wurly,

Welcome, never mind the wacky ideas, there's plenty of wacky folk on here:biggrin::biggrin:

Do a search on "Somerset Levels" as we have the odd sunday out, Weather permitting there's one on the 22nd November starting in Wells.

Keith Oates

Janner
Hi Wurly, glad you've joined the forum and hope you enjoy the time you spend here. There are a few members on here from the S.W. so the chances of meeting up with them and enjoying some rides is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom