Hi from Yorkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Too Tyred

Hi there.

Very excited to join this little community, it's nice to see a lot of Yorkshire people around too! I'm looking forward to reading up on lots of exciting trips and increasing my bike knowledge!

Over the next couple of days I want to set up a little blog-type thread to log my exploits. Nothing too serious just to log my trials and tribulations. If any mods could point my in the best place to post such things that would be great.

So for now, I'll see you around. :smile:

Good morning, & welcome to the site
Hope it helps you in various ways

Which part of the County are you in?

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning, & welcome to the site
Hope it helps you in various ways

Which part of the County are you in?
Opposite end to you, I think.

Time & Two Tired will tell.
Peoples Republic.png

OP
OP
Too Tyred

Too Tyred

Thanks guys!

Very close to Wakefield but the other side to Normanton, towards Huddersfield.

I'm sure I will. It seems like a friendly community with a lot of information! I need to get reading!

classic33

Leg End Member
Thanks guys!

Very close to Wakefield but the other side to Normanton, towards Huddersfield.

I'm sure I will. It seems like a friendly community with a lot of information! I need to get reading riding!
'ere, you're not one of these, you know what, you know from outside or Red Rose are thi?

Buck

Guru
Welcome.

From Huddersfield myself - great forum even allowing for the weird ones :laugh:

OP
OP
Too Tyred

Too Tyred

Over the next couple of days I want to set up a little blog-type thread to log my exploits. Nothing too serious just to log my trials and tribulations. If any mods could point my in the best place to post such things that would be great.

Best lace to post this anyone? Can't really find anywhere suitable so maybe externally and signature link?

Thanks for the welcomes!

Top Bottom