Hi from Yorkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BriF

Just joined, I'm 58 years old and like to get out as much as possible, about 4 times a week, distances anywhere between 10 and 30 miles, looking to build on this in the coming months.
I hope to contribute to the forum and look forward to reading your informative posts :smile:

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

RhythMick

Über Member
Just joined, I'm 58 years old and like to get out as much as possible, about 4 times a week, distances anywhere between 10 and 30 miles, looking to build on this in the coming months.
I hope to contribute to the forum and look forward to reading your informative posts :smile:

Hi Bri... where in Yorkshire?

I'm near Barnsley/Penistone and looking to get group rides of similar distance to you, though I can only do weekends. I'm happy to drive to get a group ride. Fed up of cycling on my own and the club rides around me all seem to be 50 miles upwards. I'm not there yet!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

RhythMick

Über Member
Hi Bri. :welcome:. And, yeah, what part of Yorkshire? I'm a Donny lad in exile :becool:.

Hi Pete, where you based now then? Plenty of good rides between here and Donny. I'm happy to organise and mark out the route, just want some equally unfit peeps to ride with lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Yes, hi BriF, but I agree - 'Yorkshire' is a bit vague given the area that it covers!

OP
OP
BriF

BriF

Sorry was a bit vague. East Yorkshire, Driffield area. Do most of my cycling during the week. Work weekends more often than not. The Wolds can be a bit up and down, but aren't doing anything too extreme at the moment, building up endurance.
Have been more into fell walking in recent years, but have fallen back in love with cycling, last year or so, since the wife bought me a low end mountain bike for getting to work on.

teletext45

Hi Brif, indeed myself and 2 other guys have set up the club. check out our site see if you fancy it, we've got around 20 members now so were beginning to compete with some of the local clubs :O lol

if you need any info PM me and pass on my contact details

andy

Top Bottom