Hi there, dutch bike fan here!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

babycake

Hi there, im new to this forum but i would love to talk to people regarding dutch bikes and cargo bikes!

I have a Nihola which im trying to sell as i want to import a custom made one from Copenhagen sometime later this year!

Anyway hope to get to know you all soon!

Emily

Hello, Emily, welcome to CycleChat - I haven't heard the name 'babycake' mentioned since I watched TV 'a while ago' and it was in a scene from the serialisation of 'Tales of the City' by Armisted Maupin! :smile: (Phew! that took some racking of brain..!) circa 1993.

Dutch bikes eh? I understand they're made backwards. ;)

Hi there, im new to this forum but i would love to talk to people regarding dutch bikes and cargo bikes!

I have a Nihola which im trying to sell as i want to import a custom made one from Copenhagen sometime later this year!

Anyway hope to get to know you all soon!

Emily

Hello Babycake

ask away; I build cargo carrying bikes for a living, my business is based in Norwich and is called Cargo Cycles.

Amongst the products that I make are: front loader dutch style bikes, rear loader American style long bikes, a flat deck rear loading long bike, pedal powered utility trucks, pedal racing cars, husky dog racing rigs, and recently I have been building lightweight horse drawn exercise carts & carriages.

Top Bottom