Hi there to all...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jpaavfc

Hi there to one and all. I've been kinda floating around the cycling forums for a while and i've rested here as I like the good friendly feel from the place.

I'm a 37 year old male who's been cycling to and from work for a good few years now. I also take part in a few charity rides every year as well as being a part of the Cycling in Sandwell group who have meets every first Sunday of the month. We all get together and cycle a good few miles as well as sharing some great banter.

My daily work commute is a 30 mile round journey which keeps me nice and active. Cycling has become my friend, an obsession and a way of life, now that vehicle running costs continue to go through the roof. I never use my car for work and cycle through all weather and through all seasons.

I have 3 bikes and love them all, I have;

2010 Carrera Vulcan, 24 speed SRAM, front suspension, cabled disc brakes, mid metallic blue £89.00 from ebay!! Bargain!! Needed tidying up and a new bottom bracket. 1,200 mile later and still going great. I use this through any weather and condition and it just ploughs through it all.

2010 Kona Dew Hybrid, White, 24 speed shimano Altus, £269.00, the base model from Kona but this has been a great, great bike and 6,028 miles later is still belting along happily. Still gets alot of use along with the Carrera through the more challenging weather.

2011 Kona Dew Deluxe, Matt Black, 27 speed shimano deore, Tecktro Hydraulic Disc brakes, £459.00 reduced from £679.00. This is the bike I save for the dry weather and I think its a fantastic bit of kit.

Wishlist........Kona Cindercone 2012 model......a gorgeous bike.

Well, there's my intro, hope to meet some great people on here, make lots of friends and share some good banter.

Thanks in advance.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
:welcome:

Top Bottom