Hi there!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JimmyM

Hi Guys and Gals,

JimmyM here. I ride 2001 Dawes giro 200 with full Shimano Alivio groupset, 8 speed back derailleur and 7 speed cassette and Shimano Sora calliper breaks, it's pretty safe... Just found out about this forum, I'm looking forward to learning loads of sweet tips of you guys.

Always wear a helmet,

JimmyM

lmow20

If it ain't titanium, it's not that cool.
Hey JimmyM!

Welcome to the forum, I'll show ya round! Cool bike man, I had the alivio on a noname aluminium which I once had. As it turns out, I maladjusted, ripped the hanger off which wrote off the frame! Hid it behind the church and someone stole it! Jokes on him lol.

Helmet K-lite should be replaced every 3 years or if dropped,

Lmow20
Hi Guys and Gals,

JimmyM here. I ride 2001 Dawes giro 200 with full Shimano Alivio groupset, 8 speed back derailleur and 7 speed cassette and Shimano Sora calliper breaks, it's pretty safe... Just found out about this forum, I'm looking forward to learning loads of sweet tips of you guys.

Always wear a helmet,

JimmyM

OP
OP
J

JimmyM

That sucks man, sorry about that! The same thing happened to me a few years back but i managed to fix it with a new drop-out. Took ages to find one though. cheers for saying hi.

JimmyM

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Welcome Jimmy. Hmmmm... Twickenham... Well in range of the Sunday London Rides, I'd say. Fancy a pootle. 10 miles east, and you're with us.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hi Jimmy and welcome to Cycle Chat
+1 to what Mr Arallsopp said above.. we welcome new riders to join our merry Sunday morning outings

Never wear a helmet..
tongue.gif

Top Bottom