Hi to all. newbie here.saying hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
:welcome:
Ask away! I am the queen of numpty questions :laugh:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hello. Welcome from powys. I hope you don't expect sensible answers. Especially from me.:hello:

Hi - I'm a newbie too and just posted my first comments today so waiting for verification from Shaun or whoever I think....
Hi and :welcome:Jacqsb.

Don't worry - we'll have plenty of numpty answers waiting for you.:laugh:

Seriously though, there's plenty of helpful people on here who are happy to answer questions.:thumbsup:
Hi Rickshaw Phil - Please help me! I posted my first comment 2 days ago and have had absolutely no response from anybody -which I feel a bit sad about! Not even a welcome from anybody! However - I have to admit that I am totally hopeless with IT (apart from straightforward stuff like Googling stuff, Word and emails). Whenever I go on forums I find them impossible to use because I never know what to click on. Why on earth can't they be made more user-friendly for people like me??!! What I really need is somebody to talk me through using CycleChat. For a start - when I see a post I'm interested in, I can only see the first half sentence or so and don't know how to view the rest of the post! Where am I going wrong? I don't even know how to communicate with Shaun - presumably the guy who runs CyceChat?? I would so appreciate speaking to somebody about it as I want to get started on the search for LEJOG cycle companions for next year. Yours in hopefulness! Nickie Willcocks

Mod message much of this now sorted by PM...!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi Rickshaw Phil - Please help me! I posted my first comment 2 days ago and have had absolutely no response from anybody -which I feel a bit sad about! Not even a welcome from anybody! However - I have to admit that I am totally hopeless with IT (apart from straightforward stuff like Googling stuff, Word and emails). Whenever I go on forums I find them impossible to use because I never know what to click on. Why on earth can't they be made more user-friendly for people like me??!! What I really need is somebody to talk me through using CycleChat. For a start - when I see a post I'm interested in, I can only see the first half sentence or so and don't know how to view the rest of the post! Where am I going wrong? I don't even know how to communicate with Shaun - presumably the guy who runs CyceChat?? I would so appreciate speaking to somebody about it as I want to get started on the search for LEJOG cycle companions for next year. Yours in hopefulness! Nickie Willcocks

Mod message much of this now sorted by PM...!
Have only just logged in a few minutes ago so, sorry for the late reply. Taking the moderator's message into account, is everything okay now? If not I'm happy to advise if it's anything I know about or try to point you in the right direction.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom