Hi Viz Gloves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
Does anyone know of any hi viz gloves made? I am always nervous of my right hand signals not being seen when I have my black gloves on (although they do have reflective piping). Or even a brightly coloured pair of gloves like yellow, black just seems so ...... well, black.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Belated welcome Charlie, try wiggle in their run section £7.99 or chain reaction £11.99.

OP
OP
Tail End Charlie

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
Many thanks for that, I had looked at Wiggle and the Alturas were out of stock and I was told they are no longer made, but apparently Edinburgh Bike Co-op have some, so I'll pop down there. Just goes to show, don't believe everything you are told !!

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
Can't remember the link but there is an Australian company that does an indicator that fastens onto your gloves and when you raise your automatically starts flashing.

Tynan

Veteran
what about having something on your arm that's bright? It's a lot bigger than your hand and might even cover your torso as well for extra visability

Tynan

Veteran
saw a fella with electric lime green gloves on, going in the oppo direction, saw him right on the edge of my vision, saw two green hands first off tbh

Top Bottom