Hi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Harv

4 8 15 16 23 42
Joined the other day.

I ride a Brompton (hence the username) along with a hybrid. Thinking about adding a road bike to the stable which is why I joined the forum. To get some tips.

Just thought I'd say hi and also ask how to add a signature to my posts. I can't seem to find the option. Do you have to be a member for sometime before this is allowed.

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
Hello Brompton & welcome. You'll find a few other Brompton riders on here - I've got one and a hybrid too :smile:

If you click on your name in the top right there should be a signature option. At least there is for me!

OP
OP
Harv

Harv

4 8 15 16 23 42
Thanks for the reply. I don't seem to have the option.

Guessing that your not allowed this unless you've been on the forum a while.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi and :welcome: Brompton.

Certain features are restricted until you have a few posts under your belt (to try and keep the spammers at bay) and I believe that signatures are one of them. Keep the posts coming.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Harv

Harv

4 8 15 16 23 42
evening @Brompton if you are local to me feel free to come and try one of my retro racers

Bit far from you but thanks for the offer.

:welcome:
I ride a MTB but don't hold that against me :laugh:

I'm an ex MTB myself. In fact my hybrid is a mountain bike with hybrid wheels. Best £20 I've spent on the bike. Makes me go so much faster. Yes I can't ride it in the mud but I tended to avoid that anyway to save the hassle of cleaning.

Hi and :welcome: Brompton.

Certain features are restricted until you have a few posts under your belt (to try and keep the spammers at bay) and I believe that signatures are one of them. Keep the posts coming.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've joined the cycle log group. Was hoping to put that in my sig or a link to my Velo Viewer stats. Hopefully not too long before I qualify.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Welcome to CC Brompton!
Not sure about the signature, some features enable after you are a member for a certain amount of days.
Won't be long, join the banter in the meantime :hello:

Dark46

Veteran
Hi and welcome!

Top Bottom