HI

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

poppa

Hi everyone.. i am new to this and i am looking for some people who cycle in my area PRESTON lancashire. Am a new cycler really been at it for 18 months or so. But its boring on your own. I am looking to learn some bike maintenance too...!! I ride a btwin 300 at the mo but looking to improve my fitness and skills b4 getting more serious bike etc.

sunstreeter

Hi Poppa,
I live in Preston and cycle the Guild Wheel (well, some of it) regularly. I have only been back riding since last July after a 25 year brake. I ride a Mountain Bike......verrrrryyyy slowly.
John

OP
OP
P

poppa

Hi Poppa,
I live in Preston and cycle the Guild Wheel (well, some of it) regularly. I have only been back riding since last July after a 25 year brake. I ride a Mountain Bike......verrrrryyyy slowly.
John
I have done the guild wheel a few times but found it too easy.. its a nice steady ride tho if you want to pass the time..!! We should ride it one day..^_^

Osprey

Guru
Welcome to the forum :welcome:

Dave7

Legendary Member
I am in Warrington so no use to you but...........
Re' maintenance courses...........I did one at Evans Cycles (1/2 day) and a 2 day at Edinburgh cycles.
The problem with the courses is...........as you don't (hopefully) have cause to put it to use you tend to forget the basics.
You should enjoy CC.........I have found it very good with lots of freindly advice when needed.

Boon 51

Veteran
Hi poppa..
Welcome to the forum, I can't help with the ride out as I live to far away but just like buses someone will be along shortly.. :bicycle:

Top Bottom