hidden food foulness

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
NickM said:
Well, I stand to be corrected but I doubt the tsetse fly larva is equipped to survive the acidity of the human stomach.

Well why don't you swallow a few whole live ones then Nick if you're so sure and we'll wee what happens in the next week or so! ;)

walker

surfgurl said:
How about the regurgitating aftertaste of some foods? I ate kebabs made of lamb mince over three hours ago. I can still taste it. Come on food. I ate you hours ago. I don't want the taste again.

Kebab? :blush:xx(;)

OP
OP
bobg

bobg

Über Member
surfgurl said:
How about the regurgitating aftertaste of some foods? I ate kebabs made of lamb mince over three hours ago. I can still taste it. Come on food. I ate you hours ago. I don't want the taste again.

Sometimes it sticks in my beard and I have have a second meal later.. very convenient:biggrin:

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Cod worms are quite grim...;)

I'm also with surfgurl on foods wot regurgitate - I once ate a horrid hot dog in Prague and swear it lurked around for about two days afterwards.

ChrisKH

Guru
NickM said:
Well, I stand to be corrected but I doubt the tsetse fly larva is equipped to survive the acidity of the human stomach.

Not sure about that larva, however amoeba certainly can. Testament to the success of amoebic dysentry. Also, you are more susceptible to ingested thingies like this if you are taking drugs which reduce the amount of acid in your stomach. So if you are, best avoid bananas. ;)

PrettyboyTim

I call bollocks on the TseTse fly larva in bananas thing. What good would it do to the fly to get in your gut? It can't live in there, it would have to get out somehow once it had matured.

Anyway, TseTse fly larva live in the ground.

I've been bitten by tsetse flies. It ****ing hurts.

Top Bottom