High street stores for cycling shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beyondbrighton

Does anyone know a good high street store where you can get cycling shorts from?

Thinking about checking out some of the sports shops but not sure how big their cycling range are.

thanks.

Kies

Evans cycles or any cycle shop can help you.

Feastie

Über Member
If you're feeling cheap, Sports Direct also have a small cycling section in all of their shops that I've been to, including some padded cycling shorts. Probably not if you're after something flash though.

I got a really good pair of long bib tights from decathlon with the gel padding for £29.99 they are brilliant, keep me warm and stop my ass getting too sore!

rossg1990

Regular
I highly recommend Decathlon for all cycling stuff, great value for what you get.

I'd avoid Sports Direct like the plague. Had a bottle holder from there which snapped after 3 miles, the bottle was virtually impossible to open and close and a cycle computer that broke after 2 rides. Not to mention my football shirt that all the personalised printing on the back came off after one wash, they're a joke of a company!

screenman

Legendary Member
Can I ask, why high street and not direct from a manufacturer. I know it is your choice and I respect that.

Top Bottom