Highland Perthshire Challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aberal

Guru
That actually looks really nice. The countryside round that route is stunning and it doesn't look that hilly.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Yup, I've signed up for this one - the flat 'Flat Fifty' route :bicycle:.

I'm hoping to take a wee group round, hence the 50 miler.
icon_wink.gif

That's my story and I'm sticking to it ...
blush.gif

aberal

Guru
I've just signed up. I've never done a 100 before and had been gearing up for the Ken Laidlaw as my first one, but decided to go for the Perthshire instead. It's half the ascent of the Laidlaw, which in the end I decided was a bit too demanding/daunting for my first 100. It’s a week earlier so will probably do the Laidlaw 50 as a training run for the Perthshire event. Looking forward to it already.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Looks good... considering doing a scotland sportive at some point, but don't think I can make this one. However, i had a good look round the site... go to the Accommodation page, and click the link for the "Aviator bar and restaurant" (work safe, but doesn't look like the nicest place to eat... I'm sure the REAL aviator is lovely though)
smile.gif

fudgedog

I've looked at website but can anyone tell me the start time. Only live 5 min from Scone airport so may even get a long lie

thehairycycler

If you do this i'd highly recommend the aviator for a bite to eat! I might get to do this but need to check my shifts. would be a good one for my first event

Top Bottom