Highlands and islands tour pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Great pics. I was near Portnahaven for 10 days, must have been about a week before you. It's a lovely place.:wacko:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Kirstie said:
No you missed it - lagavulin is there at number 3.
We visited port ellen too, but as it wasn't a current distillery - isn't it the 'global maltings' for diageo or something - we decided it wasn't eligible...

Ah ha, I saw the Ardbeg jersey and didn't see the the sign on the building... :wacko:

smeg said:
I notice your tent doesn't have a full 'bathtub' groundsheet - do you wake up in the morning with slugs sliming all over your sleeping bag, beetles and/or ants amongst your food/cooking gear amongst other things crawling about getting into places they shouldn't and making a nuisance of themselves?

Yes it does.
We pitch it outer first on the footprint, and then the inner has a sewn in groundsheet too. On the pic we haven't put the inner up yet. We did that last thing to avoid the midges getting in.
@comedypilot - what skinny dipping pics?

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Kirstie said:
Yes it does.
We pitch it outer first on the footprint, and then the inner has a sewn in groundsheet too. On the pic we haven't put the inner up yet. We did that last thing to avoid the midges getting in.
@comedypilot - what skinny dipping pics?

Oooops, must have been looking a the wrong album? :smile:

The stove top expresso coffee makers are £27.00 at Tauntons website. When I have some money to spare I am going to get one.

Top Bottom