Hilldodger to visit London.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yup, I'm staying in London overnight May 24th (don't know where yet but probably central/northish) before doing some press stuff the next day with my Penny.

whisper<Skyride Launch>whisper

Anyone fancy meeting up with a country boy for beer 'n curry 'n' a pickled egg or two?

redjedi

Über Member
Will you have Kelly Brook with you?

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Back on topic, I could be free and love beer curry and kebabs. I know there is a mates birthday around then, but am sure I could be free.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
redjedi said:
I'm starting to think you have 52 mates and they all have their birthdays on different weekends :laugh::biggrin:

Ark at her whose not doing the Southend ride as is at a Birthday.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You concerned Kelly would prefer my Zebra and 65cm (relaxed) thighs over your Bianchi?:sad:

Davywalnuts said:
Ark at her whose not doing the Southend ride as is at a Birthday.... :laugh::sad::biggrin:

You concerned Kelly would prefer my Zebra and 65cm (relaxed) thighs over your Bianchi?:biggrin:

Undoubtedly Davy...it's just she might have a second thought about your 'relaxed chest' hanging over your young waist....:biggrin:

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Aperitif said:
Undoubtedly Davy...it's just she might have a second thought about your 'relaxed chest' hanging over your young waist....:biggrin:

Ohhhhhhh, low, very low... not as low as your lip was hanging off am sure... :laugh::sad:

Davywalnuts said:
Ohhhhhhh, low, very low... not as low as your lip was hanging off am sure... ;):biggrin:

Yeh - sorry Davy, my comment was a bit below the belt - like your relaxed chest. :biggrin:
I have movement back in my top lip now and everything is tightening up like your wallet. How are you?
:rofl: - only joking Davy - see you soon!

redjedi

Über Member
Davywalnuts said:
Ark at her whose not doing the Southend ride as is at a Birthday.... ;):biggrin::biggrin:

You concerned Kelly would prefer my Zebra and 65cm (relaxed) thighs over your Bianchi?:biggrin:

Touché, but as it's my birthday I thought I could get away with just one :smile:

And there's no resisting the celestial charms of my Bianchi :rofl:

redjedi

Über Member
But back on topic...I'll see closer to the time Hilldodger but I'm sure someone will be willing to keep you company.

Perhaps a good chance to get another signature on the southern CC jersey.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I have the Southern jersey..(Tynan mate- not forgotten-life bit crazy at the moment) however, would love to meet another forummite but doubt I'll be around in the daytime

Top Bottom