Hilleberg Nallo 2GT Lightweight Tent with Footprint

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
NOW SOLD

The ideal cycle camping tent for one or two persons

I have decided to sell my Nallo 2GT purchased earlier this year to do an Ireland E2E. The main reason is, I am going back to the Nammatj model as it has a slightly higher roof and I can seat inside in my Helinox chair, something I cannot do in the Nallo.

Full specification and details can be found on the Hilleberg website. http://hilleberg.se/product-family/nallo-nallo-gt

Anyone who knows me will vouch as to how well I look after my tents so this one which has less than 20 nights use is in excellent condition. I have been using tent pegs from my other tent so the ones with this tent will be the new original set.

The full length footprint may need a wipe over as it was packed away on route back from Mildenhall.

I would like to clear £500 for the tent so if anyone is interested get in touch. It may go on ebay next week.

pm or email. alan@bikepacker.co.uk

ASC1951

Guru
I have decided to sell my Nallo 2GT purchased earlier this year to do an Ireland E2E. The main reason is, I am going back to the Nammatj model as it has a slightly higher roof and I can seat inside in my Helinox chair, something I cannot do in the Nallo.
Maybe you should sell the Nammatj, Alan - according to that website, the inside height is actually 5cm less than the Nallo. ;)

OP
OP
bikepacker

bikepacker

Veteran
Maybe you should sell the Nammatj, Alan - according to that website, the inside height is actually 5cm less than the Nallo. ;)
Not trying them side by side in my garden it isn't. The highest point of the Nallo is under the large hoop this tapers down to the smaller hoop and doesn't give me sitting height on the helinox chair.

jags

Guru
i was going to advertise it on boards but the sale of my look bike fell through only for that i surly would have bought it.would i get £320 for the akto

jags

Guru
not looking good on my sale of akto so go ahead bikepacker dont be waiting for me.
thanks all the same.

OP
OP
bikepacker

bikepacker

Veteran
If anyone is interested in looking at pictures of the tent I have uploaded some to here: http://www.bikepacker.co.uk/sales.htm

Top Bottom