Hills operating in the correct downward direction

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
1080p chuffing heck. Very good. I went to Ashbourne last month for a few days.

OP
OP
CopperBrompton

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
We stayed in a tiny little Hamlet called Wheston. One row of cottages. One farm. And, er, that's it.

marinyork

Yes, I know it, although I don't go to that bit of the park that often, I don't normally go past Calver. There is slightly more to it than that, but not much :rofl:.

Crankarm

Guru
Ben Lovejoy said:
Took the trike up to Derbyshire for a family weekend, and managed to drag a couple of them out cycling. Whilst I'm not known for my fondness for hills, I do have to admit there's something to be said for them when operating in the correct downward direction.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cl2nlb7vK0

:o).

You should cycle in the Fens where a head wind is the equivalent of an HC climb :rofl:.

Your POV seems to record excessively dark footage? I know you stated it was bright sunlight and shady conditions but surely the metering system is sufficiently sophisticated to deal with bright skies and shadows?

Atlernatively I noticed you could perhaps angle it very slightly down so it isn't capturing so much sky in an image causing the lens to shut down making the fore and middle ground and shadows totally black?

marinyork

Crankarm said:
:o).

You should cycle in the Fens where a head wind is the equivalent of an HC climb :rofl:.

Was it so on Friday/Saturday? It was shocking along the Humber Bridge, northerly winds.

OP
OP
CopperBrompton

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Crankarm said:
I've spent a bit of time there, so yes, I'm familiar with those!

Your POV seems to record excessively dark footage?
It copes better than any camera I've seen when cycling towards the sun, and copes with light to shadow well too. I am viewing on a calibrated screen - from your description of what you're seeing, it sounds like your screen is set rather dark.

Atlernatively I noticed you could perhaps angle it very slightly down
Heh, the mounting is on a baseball cap, so angle is rather variable. :-)

Top Bottom