Hills

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Its a pretty slow site there doesn't appear to be any follow road option. I was going to do some for comparison but I couldn't be bothered and just did my shortest route on my old commute :blush:
 

Attachments

  • elevation_graph.png
    elevation_graph.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 14

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I didn't commute regularly by bike when I worked in Burnley, but I did when I couldn't get a lift or the weather was nice in the summer.

The 'easy' route on the A646 all the way along the valleys ...

hb-burnley-profile.png


The 'scenic' route on The Long Causeway ...

hb-long-causeway-burnley.png

Note the scales! :thumbsup:
 

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Location
Rides Ti2
Blimey, what a crap mapping site. Thank gawd for BikeHike and RidewithGPS
Anyway..A bit of up and mainly down in the morning.. all the way up in the evening.

graph.png


graph.png
 
elevation_graph (1).png


this is my route home. that site seems a bit naff though, i just use garmin connect
 

jowwy

Not here offten enough to argue
elevation_graph_85007-1.jpg

Ok - this is my route into work, so you can reverse it to see my route home.

I climbs a lot lol
 

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Location
Logopolis
This is mine on the way to work (downhill) and also on the way home (it's an asymmetric route). I sometimes do a quicker and steeper journey on the way home in the summer, but haven't done that recently (the steep one).
 

Attachments

  • elevation_graph.png
    elevation_graph.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 15
  • elevation_graph (2).png
    elevation_graph (2).png
    4.1 KB · Views: 20
  • elevation_graph (3).png
    elevation_graph (3).png
    4.2 KB · Views: 19

Browser

Legendary Member
Here's my regular commute.


35 feet of elevation change, imagine!


Here's my second, longer commute route.


A hell of a lot flatter, as you can see.

And finally, my 13.5-mile 'I'm feeling energetic today' route.


A masterful compromise of distance and elevation I think you'll agree. ^_^
 
Top Bottom