His n Her Raleigh's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I hope you’ve got matching outfits too 😊

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
Those Raleighs are right up my street. Lovely colour and top quality 531 frames. Very tasteful and understated in appearance. No bling, no garish stickers everywhere. The polar opposite of most modern bikes. Looks like a biopace chainset too. I've got an old Raleigh with a biopace myself, but I can't honestly say I notice any improvement over a regular one.

OP
OP
Saracenlad

Saracenlad

Very smart... Load the "hers" bike up with the pannier rack and extra weight...

I shall take note. :tongue:
I will carry my share when I get it all sorted. heheheh!

OP
OP
Saracenlad

Saracenlad

Those Raleighs are right up my street. Lovely colour and top quality 531 frames. Very tasteful and understated in appearance. No bling, no garish stickers everywhere. The polar opposite of most modern bikes. Looks like a biopace chainset too. I've got an old Raleigh with a biopace myself, but I can't honestly say I notice any improvement over a regular one.
I agree totally. I remember when these first arrived on the scene. I wanted one then. My wife's arrived with us first and it brought back memories of the Royal I didn't get. They both have Biopace rings. I think they do "something" to the cadence but I have no idea what. Things seem smoother somehow. I paid 3 times more for mine but Pam's has top quality kit on it throughout. We really do like them.

Top Bottom