England : East Sussex Historical Commercial Vehicles run: Crystal Palace - Brighton, Sunday 07/05/17

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I be there..........

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Ok, I'm going to keep an eye on this one and see how it grows. I am doing the Harbours of Kent ride on the Saturday but may be up for both. I'll have to see where and when people are gathering. If I have to drive up, where would be my best parking opportunities? I know a simple en route place in Coulsdon but Selhurst Park or Anerley stations area would get me closer to the start. If those with local knowledge could give me some pointers.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I'm a possible for this... May be down in London, and staying in Beckenham
Will keep an eye on the thread :okay: and indicate nearer the time if I can indeed do it. Do you cycle back too? I presume so. Would be a good ride I reckon.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
I usually turn up at Anerly hill for 7am and take some pics for an hour then ride down to Tesco Purley way for 08.30 ish

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Saw this today at Southend

G0016605.JPG

Tim Hall

What route does the rally take ?
Gets to the A23, which it follows until Crawley. Into Crawley Town centre then back onto the A23 by the football stadium, up the hill to Pease pottage. Back roads to Staplefield, Cuckfield, Burgess Hill. Up Clayton Hill and down the other side to rejoin the A23 and into Brighton. Cyclists often take the cycle route for the bit after Clayton to the edge of Brighton, as the A23 is a bit wild at that point.

Linky to route description.

Top Bottom