History repeats..... (images over the years in the same place)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For one reason or another, our cycling has reduced this year, but looking through images has been some support to us, so here are 3 images of the same location, over 4 years, maybe this might be interesting subject for the winter months!
A1AE585A-F0AD-4EC1-A3DC-B6F7BCAA2759.jpeg

2016 our first attendance at Ride London.
C40A1289-F99A-4EC4-A1C2-59F762429B80.jpeg

BB9F5556-EB85-48E0-8197-CC586E7C9863.jpeg

we missed 2020....

Houthakker

A Happy Wanderer
Now I'm curious, do you have 3 bikes each or do you change your bikes every year?
nice photo's.

OP
OP
stoatsngroats
Now I'm curious, do you have 3 bikes each or do you change your bikes every year?
nice photo's.
😃 hmmm, hadn’t thought about that!
We sold the first 2 Carreras and moved to road bikes, but Mrs SnG wasn’t too happy after a while, so we changed back to mtbs. Then, following a hired ebike, she changed again to the Cube, and I bought the Cannondale.
The Bromptons were bought for touring, and we have those still.
I’ve since gone back to a drop bars on a gravel bike, so that I can continue to commute (mostly on road) and still go out together away from traffic, which is Mrs SnGs preference.
I think we’ll stay with the current 4 bikes.

OP
OP
stoatsngroats
@stoatsngroats , had to laugh, I got a holiday e-mail in this morning and thought "now where do I know that view from"......
Obviously a popular spot.
View attachment 561869
Nice location St James’s Park.
Victoria, Buckingham Palace and Hyde Park at one end, the rear of Downing St, Admiralty Arch and Trafalgar Square ( I wonder if that will be renamed ever?) at the other, all walkable or cycleable.
Glad you managed to smile 😃

Top Bottom