Hiya from Bedford.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris-H

Über Member
Afternoon everyone.Found this place by chance and looking around i'm rather pleased i did.I currently own a Claude Butler mountain with a few upgrades which i dont ride as much as i would like to,been real lazy this year to be honest,but i'm now looking at getting a cheapo road bike as well which i think may be a bit more suited to my needs.I should imagine i'll be sticking around for a while as i'm sure i'll get heaps of inspiration on here to get out more.In the meantime i'm off for a nosy around,Chris.

Hello Chris and welcome, there are a few on here from your neck of the woods so you could end up with new riding buddies too.

its a good place to ask questions and get 'reasonable' answers.

ask the 'what bike' question before you buy and you will get lots of good advice.

how much is cheap by the way?

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
Hello Chris and welcome, there are a few on here from your neck of the woods so you could end up with new riding buddies too.

its a good place to ask questions and get 'reasonable' answers.

ask the 'what bike' question before you buy and you will get lots of good advice.

how much is cheap by the way?
Hiya mate,cheers for the welcome.Would be good to meet some riding buddies sometime in the future.My budget was only 200-300 as i just lost my job the other day so need to be carefull.I've just brought a Viking D'Italia,seen mixed reviews on them but for the money i thought it'd be worth a punt.

Is that the yellow one? If so, there's someone else with one and he seems happy with it. Other members would maybe have steered you towards a decathlon triban.

Anyway, Good luck and ride safe

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
Is that the yellow one? If so, there's someone else with one and he seems happy with it. Other members would maybe have steered you towards a decathlon triban.

Anyway, Good luck and ride safe
Yup thats the one,if i'm totally honest with myself i dont know a great deal about bikes and after reading numerous reviews etc i got it cos its a nice looking bike,time will tell if i made the right choice or not,i did look for a better quality secondhand bike but to no avail and did'nt want to be waiting for weeks as it looks like we have decent weather for a while.
Thanks for the welcomes.

Top Bottom