Hiya

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hiya Guys.
Just joined and thought I'd shove my bonce over the parapet! :-)
Used to do a LOT of MTB in my yoof before re suss came out but then hit a mental brick wall and haven't been out for ages, not properly anyway.
Absolutely buzzing at the moment cos me and Mr Zaskar have just got back from Llandegla.
Never been before and CHUFFIN' 'ECK its brilliant!
Wifey droped me off on her way to Manchester. Did the blue route,then in the café for what I thought was a very good value and good quality Welsh breakfast, then back to the campsite at Chirk over the Worlds End road and back down the canal.
FABULOUS day! What a place to have fun. Definitely makes me realise I need to fit front suspension forks to the old boy cos my teeth nearly fell out back at the café! :-)

Hoping to get in touch with member "I Like Skol" but can't PM yet. Would REALLY like to pick his brains re his disc brake conversion to his Zaskar LE so if anyone knows him, please ask him to get in touch.

All the best guys, ride safe.
Going for a well deserved Hobgoblin now. :-)

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi and :welcome: @zaskar

Sounds like a good trip. Glad you enjoyed. If I give @I like Skol a shout perhaps he can come in here and offer advice.:okay:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Hoping to get in touch with member "I Like Skol" but can't PM yet. Would REALLY like to pick his brains re his disc brake conversion to his Zaskar LE so if anyone knows him, please ask him to get in touch.
Just start a thread about it and tag @I like Skol and he and others will contribute. You'll probably learn all sorts of stuff, and possibly some of it will be about disc brake conversions. Actually, that's pretty unlikely. None of it will be about disc brake conversions.

owdo :bicycle:

Top Bottom