Hobbies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Together?
6 strings...6 arrows...there could be something to work on here!

hedder2212

Other than cycling..... Just a few....
Motorcycles and mopeds (I particularly like taking old ones that look like scrap and making them do stupid speeds, sleepers)
Shooting air rifles (i mainly shoot targets though)
Vehicle detailing, im quite obsessed with keeping vehicles clean, have been known to clean a motorcycle engine with cotton buds :whistle:
I make videos sometimes but never post them to YouTube. Its mainly timelapse stuff and footage from helmet camera when out on motorbike.
Mixed Martial Arts :boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:
Welding (After years of only doing MIG and arc i think ive finally mastered TIG)
and much to the annoyance of er indoors i like big expensive shiny vans ^_^^_^^_^

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Wargaming. That's recreating historical battles with models on a large table, and most definitely not playing with toy soldiers!

...quite right. It takes real skill to align the Brittians matchtick-firing cannon to knock down a column of Napoleon's Old Guard

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Just taken up astronomy but weather so awful, just reading about it at the moment.

Get used to it. :okay:

I used to be involved with a robotic telescope project with the large reflecting telescope being housed on Oxenhope Moor in a redundant RAF observation post. The observatory roof was closed more often than it was open. Relocating the project to Tenerife increased the number of observation opportunities.

*Dusty*

Returning Hero.
Wide and varied is my list of other life activities

Mountain biking
Road biking
Quadcopter racing
Clay pigeon shooting
Taekwondo (I teach)

I'll pop a few videos of quad racing up, it usually gets people interested :smile:

Top Bottom