Holiday in Whitby?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

taximan

senex crepitu iuvenis cordi esse

Slioch

Guru
Don't go. It's a dangerous place. You will die.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Have done great cycling in that area in the past, but it's not really in range for my daily exercise (round trip of 600 miles)

Last edited:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Don't go. It's a dangerous place. You will die.
You are so right!

I went to Whitby as a young man, in my 20s. I walked up the hill to take a look at its famous abbey and immediately started to sense a malevolent force acting upon me. Within minutes I was overpowered by fatigue and collapsed near a dry stone wall. I remained there motionless for hours, drifting in and out of consciousness. When I finally started to recover I discovered that I had aged nearly 40 years in just one afternoon. And evil locals had erected a sign to taunt me: "I am very old and crumbly"... The swines! Stay safe! Stay home! :eek:

You are so right!

I went to Whitby as a young man, in my 20s. I walked up the hill to take a look at its famous abbey and immediately started to sense a malevolent force acting upon me. Within minutes I was overpowered by fatigue and collapsed near a dry stone wall. I remained there motionless for hours, drifting in and out of consciousness. When I finally started to recover I discovered that I had aged nearly 40 years in just one afternoon. And evil locals had erected a sign to taunt me: "I am very old and crumbly"... The swines! Stay safe! Stay home! :eek:

View attachment 518559

Looks like they were taking the advice not to sit on you.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Looks like they were taking the advice not to sit on you.
The b*st*rd with the camera was sitting on my head when I came round! :laugh:

Top Bottom