holiday!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm just starting a two or three week holiday:smile: - the first break I've had in over a year. Not that I'm complaining, very few people get to do what I do and get paid for it:biggrin:.

Dunno what I'm doing yet - apart from goinr to Kermitla....err...France to pick up some bits for my vintage Citroen van:biggrin:

Have a lovely time

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
papercorn2000 said:
He mucks about with silly bikes at country fairs. Basically.

Little bit more to it than that - I do run cycling try out shows but I also get paid to ride my penny farthing and research the history of cycling, I write about cycling, I've made TV programmes about cycling, I run schools education projects around cycling and get to make some very silly bikes indeed.

Plus, Cyclemagic has the widest range of bikes and pedal powered machines in the world and I can play with any of them whenever I want:biggrin:

So you see, it's not like a proper job but even I need a break from time to time.

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
mickle said:
But you dont have a Conference bike do you Hilldodger?

:biggrin:

No because I think they are a waste of space and money.

We have boats and a pedal powered helicopter instead.

Wobbly John

Veteran
Hi there Roger. There was a Citroen H van parked outside the place where I work, last week. I wondered if it was you coming to visit.

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
Wobbly John said:
Hi there Roger. There was a Citroen H van parked outside the place where I work, last week. I wondered if it was you coming to visit.

Not in the H I'm afraid still needs lots of work:sad:

But a certain Capri driver could meet you on either Friday of Monday for lunch - I'm down in Ipswich for the weekend.:biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Hilldodger said:
No because I think they are a waste of space and money.

We have boats and a pedal powered helicopter instead.

Yeah, right, 'coz your pedal powered helicopter is so useful, isn't it?
:biggrin:

Richie1964

Holidays are just magic! Back in August we went to Meeru (Maldives), a true tropical paradise. Now we are planning our next skiing trip - maybe to Slovenia this time. You just can't get enough holidays!!

Top Bottom