Holidays start tomorrow!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hugo15

Über Member
Only have to go to work tomorrow morning then I am finished for Xmas and not back at work until January. Going out for departmental lunch tomorrow and then spending the afternoon in the pub. Can't wait. Hope the weather is OK for the next two weeks so I can get some miles in.

ash68

I'm jealous Hugo15, very jealous. I don't finish until dinner time on Christmas Eve:sad:. Don't know what line of work your in, but any jobs going at your place mate:biggrin:.Hope the weather's good so you can get out and about on two wheels, but not too good mind;).

domtyler

Über Member
Personally I'd much rather be working! All that drinking and lazing around, having fun etc. not for me. ;)

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I'm working till 4pm christmas eve but concede it could be good if having holidays if the weather is good and friends etc are around.

OP
OP
Hugo15

Hugo15

Über Member
I work for one of the ex ICI companies on Teesside. It a tough job at times but the T&C's are just great. 30 days holiday per year plus the option of another 5 days or a 2% cash bonus. Usually struggle to get all my holidays used up.

yenrod

Its supposedly good for 5days at least due to a high anti-cyclone over or near the country !

Hugo15 said:
Only have to go to work tomorrow morning then I am finished for Xmas and not back at work until January. Going out for departmental lunch tomorrow and then spending the afternoon in the pub. Can't wait. Hope the weather is OK for the next two weeks so I can get some miles in.

OP
OP
Hugo15

Hugo15

Über Member
Long range forecast for early next week shows that it is going to be cold but dry. So long as it doesn't rain too much and it's not icy then I will be OK.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
domtyler said:
Personally I'd much rather be working! All that drinking and lazing around, having fun etc. not for me. :blush:

is that your picture in my avatar ?? :wacko:

Top Bottom