Holy bike sale Batman

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I’ve sold three in the last 6 weeks maybe through eBay...somehow I’ve managed to avoid paying any fees :unsure:

I have also bought one bike which I’ve had fettled to my liking by my LBS. Between the sales and purchase I’m around £267 ‘up’.
I made £95 profit on a bike I bought as a bargain for commuting in the Jan sales, literally rode it a mile around the block. I was never going to use it much (no commuting for the foreseeable) so sold so someone else could have, enjoy and use it (the profit was a bonus :smile: )

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Just sold 2 of the kids bike they had outgrown, apollo specials so wight a ton £30 each . priced to shift and no haggling .Sold within a couple of hours

CentralCommuter

How is ok to rip off eBay but on the other thread about double delivery the consensus was try to return the extra item?

(I’m fine with ripping off eBay and keeping the extra item incidentally)

vickster

Legendary Member
Naughty! You're worse than Amazon 😂
I was prepared to pay the fees on the one that did sell through auction, but then the buyer went awol, so I cancelled the sale.
She then got back in touch (she'd been having a Covid related issue) and we completed the sale as she was still keen. I had also relisted on Gumtree by then

OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
Guy collecting bike in half hr, put the bike in my van in pouring rain, first time it's been wet :laugh:

It's never seen a bucket of water either..
Bye little PC.

OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
Someone got a very nice bike there.

They certainly did, keen cyclist, he came from Boston so 80 mile round trip.
He loved it.

He got spare wheels mec seat and a new chain and a set or Pro 3 tyres also new in with it too.

Need space for house move so I'll be shifting a lot of stuff asap

Top Bottom