Home and Away

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

richardfm

Veteran
I also like looking up these places on Google maps.I found where home and away was filmed and do a street view along the famous areas.Ramsey street in Neighbours is another one to look up.Going off topic Back to the Future I found Marty McFly's home on street view and it's still got the pylon behind the house.Others that I've looked up were the hotel in scarface.Just down the road if you use Street view you find the hotel used in pulp fiction

Have you found the Crossroads Motel yet?

raleighnut

Legendary Member
One of my favourite films is Australian, it's called 'Malcolm' music by 'The Penguin Cafe Orchestra'

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I used to love Home and Away as a teenager. I remember Shane and Angel and the sadness with what happened to Shane (no spoilers!). Then when it finished we'd flick over to bbc1 for Neighbours. I continued watching Neighbours until I went to Australia in my early 20's and visited Ramsay Street. Here's me in about 2003

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1704619242830.jpg
    FB_IMG_1704619242830.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 14

stephec

Legendary Member
It was Neighbours in our house. Kylie Minogue being one of my big schoolboy crushes.

On that basis it was Marylin that made Home and Away bearable for me.

Alex321

Veteran
I never watched Home & Away, but I did watch Neighbours for a couple of years.

The only other soap I remember watching was Dallas, when I was at University. But I'd stopped watching that before the "Who shot JR?" phase.

Top Bottom